“Growing God’s Presence”
Grounded in Faith and Love
- Community and World Outreach – We will establish outreach programs to serve the needs of others with increased participation of the congregation to Grow God’s Presence.
- Congregational Care – We will implement a plan to identify and meet the needs of the congregation and visitors to Grow God’s Presence.
- Physical Facilities and Resources – We will develop a plan for the physical facilities and resources to support the present and future vision to Grow God’s Presence.
- Equip Members and Others to Participate – We will provide opportunities and resources to inspire people to grow in their Christian faith, witness and living to Grow God’s Presence.
EQUIP MEMBERS AND OTHERS TO PARTICIPATE
- Enhance communication to congregation and community of programs and ministries.
- Provide at least three programs per year that equip people for life situations, witnessing and action.
- Offer at least eight Bible studies per year with two promoted to the community and achievement of increased participation.
COMMUNITY AND WORLD OUTREACH
- Communication of opportunities to participate in local, national and international outreach.
- Develop a plan for international mission program.
- Implement an additional local ministry.
- Investigate and implement a plan to support children in the community.
- Implement Stephen Ministry.
- Develop age appropriate ministry and outreach groups for youth, young adults, middle-age, and seniors.
- Implement plan for follow-up with visitors.
PHYSICAL FACILITES AND RESOURCES
- Inventory and document existing facilities and resources.
- Develop vision of future facilities and resources with Session concurrence, obtain congregation input and Session approval.
- Refine and document long range facilities and resources plan.