In accordance with the advice of our President, CDC, and WHO the Session has made the following decisions:
The Session met on May 18th and has decided to continue the suspension of Sunday School, Worship, and church sanctioned events through June 17. Session will meet again on June 15, at that time they will reassess the situation.
· We have reviewed the requirements imposed by the State and the guidance from Peaks Presbytery and feel that the mandatory restrictions are more than we are capable of at this time. Click the Links are provided for Virginia State requirements and the guidance letter from the Presbytery of the Peaks. We are hopeful that “Phase 2” will be much less restrictive.
Be mindful of those you know without email or access to the web. Please share this information with them or let Sherolyn or any Elder know to contact them.
Thank you for your confidence in our Session and our deliberation with decisions for you and our church. Please continue to pray for us as we pray for you. Feel free to contact any of the Elders if you have questions, concerns, or needs.